Best Smart Parenting Gadgets You Need to Have at Home
Estimated reading time: 11 minutes
Table of contents
- Top 10 Smart Parenting Gadgets That Are Truly Useful
- 1. SNOO Smart Sleeper Baby Bassinet
- 2. Baby Shusher
- 3. Miku Smart Baby Monitor
- 4. Yookidoo Baby Bath Shower Head
- 5. BEABA Baby Food Maker
- 6. Greater Goods Digital Baby Scale
- 7. Digital Forehead and Ear Thermometer
- 8. Baby Breeza Instant Warmer with Advanced LED Nightlight
- 9. Smart Soothing Mat
- 10. Electric Nail File Drill for Baby No Sharp Claws Hurt
Looking for smart parenting gadgets to buy on Amazon? Here are some of the tech-smart parenting ideas we believe are truly useful for new parents.
Top 10 Smart Parenting Gadgets That Are Truly Useful
1. SNOO Smart Sleeper Baby Bassinet
Putting your baby to sleep is one tough task even for the seasoned parent. Lack of sleep and being sluggish becomes the new normal..for a time. With the first item on our list of smart parenting gadgets, the SNOO Smart Sleeper Baby Bassinet, your baby is sure to sleep at night.
- Automatically rocks and plays white noise whenever it detects your baby fussing.
- It has 3 hip-safe sleepsack swaddles to keep your little one safe from risky rolling.
- Customize the bassinet motion, cry sensitivity, and sound to fit your needs.
- No-risk trial for 30 days.
2. Baby Shusher
The Baby Shusher helps you do the shushing for you with a real human voice to shush your baby to sleep. Its portability enables you to help your baby go to sleep even when on the go. When in your car or even when doing your grocery shopping.
This item on our smart parenting gadgets list was given the Mom’s choice award, PTPA, OHbaby Gold Award Winner of 2018. It was also given the BabyList’s 2019 Best Product Award.
3. Miku Smart Baby Monitor
This baby product has garnered multiple awards like the What to Expect Most Advanced Video Baby Monitor 2019 and the What to Expect Best Baby Monitor 2020 just to name a few. It has no hidden charges and is HSA/FSA approved.
- Custom sleep sounds and lullabies, room temperature, and humidity sensors, two-way audio, night vision.
- Tracks sleep, breathing, nursery conditions, and sleep patterns without the need for wearables or wires.
- Download and share high-definition videos and sounds using your smartphone.
- A two-factor authentication with 256-bit encryption coupled with a Crypto Chip that is resistant to any tampering will keep your data safe and secure.
SEE ALSO: Best Baby Monitors and Tech Gadgets For New Parents
4. Yookidoo Baby Bath Shower Head
Bathing that little bundle of joy can be the most rewarding experience you can ever have. Yookidoo baby bath shower head is one of the best smart parenting gadgets when it comes to this particular daily task.
- It’s short and compact with two knobs to help you control the water flow.
- Patented softness for comfort and safety that was well thought of.
- Just add the batteries, dump it in the bathwater and use it with a gentle flow for the ultimate bath experience.
5. BEABA Baby Food Maker
Yet another task that a parent should enjoy doing is making the healthiest food for their babies. This BEABA baby food maker helps you defrost, reheat, steam cook, and blend fruits or vegetables that your baby needs to keep them strong and healthy.
This product claims to be the only food maker with a stainless steel steam basket and a glass bowl to uniquely fit your needs. absolutely one of the best tech-smart parenting ideas in making homemade baby food.
6. Greater Goods Digital Baby Scale
For new parents, having the next item on our list of smart parenting gadgets, a Greater Goods Digital Baby Scale, is useful. As parents, we need to check our child’s weight every now and then.
You do not need to wait for your next visit to your pediatrician to know your baby is growing as expected.
- Has a Bluetooth technology so you can transfer your baby’s weigh-ins to the Smart Baby App
- Has proprietary settling algorithm which allows you to accurately weigh your baby if s/he squirms.
7. Digital Forehead and Ear Thermometer
Most thermometers work the same. But getting one designed for babies is a smarter choice. ReliefCare’s digital forehead and ear thermometer come hand because it has the following features:
- Infrared Thermometer with Fever Alarm
- Dual, switchable feature -forehead or ear
- Smart chip takes an accurate reading in just a second
- Can store 25 readings
- Comes with a backlight so you can read the temp clearly at night
SEE ALSO: 37 Most Helpful Pregnancy Apps
8. Baby Breeza Instant Warmer with Advanced LED Nightlight
Preparing baby formula in the middle of the night can be a challenge for parents. Some end up getting burns from heating water. But with an instant warmer, the next item on our list of smart parenting gadgets, you say goodbye to any possible mishaps.
- Comes with a built-in LED Nightlight that you can turn on/off
- Customize with 3 temperature settings
- The airtight tank holds 50 oz of water to make a day’s worth of formula
9. Smart Soothing Mat
There are days when babies are restless for no reason. With a smart soothing mat, you can be sure this baby gadget not only comforts your baby but also helps them get better sleep.
- Comes with a free app that lets you choose from 4 vibration levels
- Mimics sounds & motions of a mother’s womb
- Water-resistant interior lining
10. Electric Nail File Drill for Baby No Sharp Claws Hurt
Whether you are a new parent or a seasoned one, clipping your baby’s nail takes more than guts. It’s one of those things that can make you anxious.
With this this last item on our list of smart parenting gadgets, the electric nail file drill for baby no sharp claws hurt, you do not have to worry anymore. Clipping your baby’s nails becomes a breeze.
Parenting is indeed one of the most daunting tasks one can have. But with a ton of gadgets for smart parenting that you can order online. Parenting comes easy as one, two, three. Live life to the fullest with any of the abovementioned baby gadgets. Take your pick.
Do you have any tech-smart parenting ideas in mind that you think we might have included? Let us know in the comment section below.